Sunday 24 January 2010

Brett Anderson 22.01.10

I was down at the O(2)ld Shepherd's Bush Empire again on Friday night for the Brett Anderson (the bloke who sings out of Suede).

Got a few shots but it was nowhere near as fruitful as OK Go the week before, at least from my point of view. A lot of the shots I got were too similar to each other to warrant using more than one and he wasn't the most animated of characters.

Still it's all about learning at this stage as it was only my second working gig. Also my first using my 40D, on my first full day of ownership, and as I hadn't had a chance to get to know my new bit of kit I wasn't really expecting much.

I got a few shots that I like though and I felt a bit more confident than I did at the OK Go gig so I have a few positives to take away from it.

I've not got anything planned in the way of a shoot for the next few weeks really so if anyone reading this has any suggestions or are in a band and they want some shoots taken then get in touch via www.adam-brown.co.uk

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter