Saturday 16 January 2010

OK Go

Last week I was lucky enough to acquire a photo-pass for OK Go at the o2 Shepherd's Bush Empire for my first proper offical attempt at gig photography. I got a few decent shots and was pretty pleased overall with the whole '3-song, no flash' event! Even if I was slighly overwhelmed by what seemed to be about 500 other photographers, or maybe 20...I didn't have time to count!


I'm hoping to shoot more in the near future but having had this short but sweet and very steep learning curve i'm sure that next time i'll at least have a bit for confidence when it comes to mixing it with the big guns!

Oh and one last thing, if, somehow, you have stumbled upon this blog take a look at my site with links to flickr, facebook and this blog if you get bored and want to read it again.
www.adam-brown.co.uk

cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter