Monday 15 March 2010

Mumford & Sons


Well. Where do I start? Saturday I shot the amazing Mumford & Sons at the Empire, a gig i've been looking forward to for months. What a show, what a band. Sunday night Marcus said that the first night they'd been nervous playing in a venue they used to walk by and look at the upcoming gigs listings, but it was such a good night i'm not sure anyone would've known!


They played three new songs and if they're anything to go by the fairly meteoric rise they have been on the past year isn't going to stop any time soon.


It's still early days in my attempts to get into this kind of work (this was only my 5th gig) but i'm really starting to enjoy it, although I think i've been influenced by the bands i've shot.

If i'm honest, I can't believe my luck!


I was fortunate enough to meet a couple of the band at saturday nights aftershow and I have to say that you couldn't wish to meet a nicer group of people. I really hope that their success continues, i'd also really hope that they play the Empire again and that I get to shoot them again because it was honestly the best night i've had in ages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter