Sunday 28 March 2010

Turin Brakes


I headed down to Empire friday night (arriving with moments to spare) without really knowing what to expect. I used to quite like Turin Brakes but I was never a massive fan, although 'Pain Killer' is a particular favourite of mine.


Despite not being full capacity (not much interest from photographers either) there was a really good vibe. I enjoyed my 3 songs so much I stayed to watch for a while (although I did leave after they played 'Pain Killer' but it'd been a long week and I had a near hours journey home to look forward to!


I know it's not the best set of shots i've taken, but for 6 gigs worth of experience so far i'm quite pleased with my results.

Just a reminder that there are links from this page to my flickr page, my personal website and facebook (where you can become a fan if you so wish).

Check back for some Paloma Faith shots next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter