Tuesday 27 April 2010

BoysLikeGirls

A crowd full of screaming teenage girls can't be wrong...at least that's what i'm gonna tell myself. I didn't really get this but then i'm sure BoysLikeGirls aren't going to lose any sleep over the prospect of not having me as a fan!

From a photographic point of view they do know how to put on a show and the fact that there was a queue beginning to form for this show before the previous nights (Paul Brady & Band) had even finished shows that they're definitely doing something for their audience!


I am hopefully going to be shooting The King Blues tonight but as always i'll have to see what my schedule holds for me. I don't want to keep going on about it but if you want to see more you can go to my website, flickr page or 'like' my facebook page if you're into that sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter