Saturday 3 April 2010

The Enemy

Thursday night and The Enemy were headlining an evening in aid of Childline with support from the likes of Reverend & the Makers and Carl Barat.


The crowd was full of what I like to call 'beer throwers' so the pit was delightfully slippery with burly security guards taking up a fair amount of space because of the crowd-surfers. I can only guess but I think these factors may have had something to do with the fact I was one of only two photographers and i'm pretty sure the other one was working for either the band or Childline.


Needless to say, within 30 seconds of the first song I had been soaked by the remainder of a pint being thrown right over me in the direction of lead singer Tom Clarke.


They seemed pretty up for it, as did the crowd, i'm sure everyone had a good night and whilst I enjoyed having the photo pit all to myself (apart from the slippery floor & security) I was quietly pleased when my three songs were up. Quite pleased with the results too.

http://www.tinyurl.com/adamrbrownphotography
http://www.adam-brown.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter