Thursday 10 June 2010

Teenage Fanclub & Veronica Falls

I'm really starting to slack with this but I think that's because I have given myself so many things to update (don't worry, i'll remind you of them all at the end of this post).


So anyway Tuesday night I went to shoot Teenage Fanclub and as I was there early I thought I may as well shoot their support band Veronica Falls! It's the first time i've done a support band as well, I usually only just make it for the main band, but i'm hoping this habit will continue as you never know where things will lead.

That's about all I have to say for now but before I go i'll link you up with all my other exciting pages (as promised) which are spread delightfully over various parts of this internet thing.

Twitter - Facebook - Website - Flickr

Enjoy!

Adam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter