Sunday 6 June 2010

Twitter

I have decided that in order to make myself more accessible as a photographer (and person, in general) I should get myself on Twitter.

Not got a lot more to say other than I would be honoured if you decide to follow me. You can then give me feedback on my work, ask any questions which you just have to get the answer to or you could vaguely keep track of what i'm doing without paying too much attention (although that's my least preferred option!).

I haven't yet worked out if I can link people straight to my Twitter account but it's @adamrbrownphoto

I'm gonna guess that http://www.twitter.com/adamrbrownphoto is the link but if that doesn't work I apologise unreservedly!

Check back soon as i'm hoping the work is going to pick up over the next couple of weeks!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter