Tuesday 31 August 2010

Mr & Mrs Berry and a trip to Wales.

Bit of a 2 in 1 post here after a couple of weeks of nothing. I was back in Kent to shoot a wedding, my first this year, and i'm quite pleased with how it went.

As always there are quite a few more on my website and Facebook so feel free to check them out.

A couple of weeks later I went to visit some family in North Wales in an attempt to get away from the craziness of London. My trip included a day in Liverpool as i'd never been before so I thought it was only right to explore the historic city.

On Sunday I did a promo shoot for 50ft Woman and then in the evening was the photographer at Lemonade Live - Britain's Premier Music Showcase, the results of both will be up soon so keep an eye out and feel free to let me know what you think.

Thanks.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter