Tuesday 12 October 2010

In the words of Bjork...

It's oh so quiet...

Well I have been at least, but I intend to change that (again!).

Right well first of all I got shortlisted (yay!) for the NME photo awards thing (linked) that I posted about a while ago, it was my Paloma Faith shot and it was doing rather well but has since dropped off a tad so i'd be ever so greatful if you could check it out.

Last week I shot Blood Red Shoes at Camden's Electric Ballroom for The Girls Are, it was my first time shooting for them but hopefully not the last!

You can see the shots on their website, on mine or on Facebook.
I'm hoping to update the whole website/blog thing and maybe make it into one easy to access hub of photographic enlightenment (or something) or if that's too hard I might just jazz it up a bit.
Also watch this space for shots from Lemonade Live and my shoot with 50ft Woman! They will, fingers crossed, be up very soon!
Until then why don't you tweet me up, buttercup? - www.twitter.com/adamrbrownphoto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter