Sunday 24 October 2010

KT & Slow Club

Despite hoping to get back into this whole photography lark big time I have, for whatever reason, just not managed it. I don't think there has been a time, since I first picked up a camera, where I have shot so little. (Technically that's not true as I can shoot hundreds of frames of some bands, but you know what I mean).

There used to be a time when I could go anywhere with my camera and come back with a nice selection of pictures which i'd look at, be pleased with, show my family and some friends and put them on flickr. But now, it's all changed. It's not that I couldn't take the pictures, i'm not lacking inspiration particularly. I just seem to be finding it easy to ignore. I never thought i'd say "that'd make a good picture" but have no intention of shooting it.

I don't want to sound, well, I don't know really but what i'm thinking is that with the more serious I have taken photography and the more i've tried to push it into becoming my career, the more i've become worried about what I post.

I can shoot a band at 9pm and have a good selection edited before bed but rather than post them straight away I seem to dwell on them and the thing that bothers me is that I don't really know why i'm doing it.

Anyway...

I took some pictures the other day, it'd be nice if some people looked at them. I only saw 3 songs of KT Tunstall but I was not offended by what I heard (that may not sound like a compliment but it really is, doubt it'll make it onto a poster for her album though). Slow Club were...I don't even know. Amazing? Possibly. I would definitely see them again, I would probably consider paying as well (yep, really) and you don't get much of a higher accolade than that, not from me anyway!


Anyway (Part ii)...

KT -


Slow Club -

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter